Monday, May 31, 2010

Got photos?

The more I type entries into the calendar, the more I realize that I can’t be everywhere in the county that I want to be to attend its various events. I do, however, wish I could see what the reaches of the county has to offer. That’s why I’m asking my readers to step in. One a week, I will chose a submitted photo at random and put it on the blog along with a description of the event and what is going on in the photo. I’ll be taking all types of photos of community events, from fundraisers to tag sales to concerts. Interested? Send an e-mail to lposter@middletownpress.com with your photo and tell me all about your event. With some luck, your photo will be chosen for the blog that week. I’m looking forward to seeing what my shutterbug readers have to share – snap away!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What so Westfield is too good to participate in the city wide parade down Main Street? Great. Thank's Westfield- Southie

June 3, 2010 at 5:52 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home